Issue #12263 has been updated by Daniel Ferreira.

By implementing https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12412

We would get the desired behaviour:

~~~ ruby
false&.class       # => FalseClass
false&.inexisting  # => nil
~~~

For me the situation:

~~~ ruby
false&.class
~~~

it is a particular situation that can be handle using extra logic.
I don't think there are enough case situations to add a new operator to the language.

And by extending the safe navigation operator we will be making use of an already existent language feature.

Feature #12263: Feature request: &&. operator (shorthand for foo && foo.method)