Issue #12317 has been updated by Daniel Ferreira.

Hi Tsuyoshi.

A clear namespace definition is important for the implementation of my proposed feature: [internal interface](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9992)
In fact I was thinking in proposing such a similar method.

Following the challenge put by Jrg W Mittag [internal - note#5](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9992#note-5)

What in your opinion should be the output of #namespace for the challenges pointed out by Jrg?

Simple challenge example:

~~~ ruby
module Foo
  class Bar

Baz = Foo

::Baz::Bar.ancestors
=> [Foo::Bar, Object, Kernel, BasicObject]

::Baz::Bar.namespace
 => ?
~~~

Feature #12317: Name space of a module