vmakarov / redhat.com wrote:
>   Are the first three patches OK for the trunk?  If it is so, I don't
> know how to commit them to the trunk.  So could somebody commit them
> or explain the procedure how to do it in this case.

Only committers may commit; but developers need not be committer

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/CommitterHowto
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DeveloperHowto

Anyways, I've taken a light look at patches 1-3 and applied them
to some of my own machines.  There was some whitespace warnings from
git, so I also pushed them out in the "f-12142-hash-160429" branch
to  git://bogomips.org/ruby.git (or https://bogomips.org/ruby.git)

Will wait for others to have time to review/test, too, since it's
the weekend :>