Feature #12319: `Module#const_get` does not accept symbol with nested name

* Author: Tsuyoshi Sawada
* Assignee:
`Module#const_get` accepts non-nested string, nested string, and non-nested symbol:

~~~ruby
class A; class B; class C end end end

A.const_get("B")    # => A::B
A.const_get("B::C") # => A::B::C
A.const_get(:B)     # => A::B
~~~

but does not accept nested symbol:

~~~ruby
A.const_get(:"B::C") # => NameError: wrong constant name B::C
~~~

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/