> |I didn't see any bug management database on the ruby web site.
> |
> |- Is there any?
>
> This is the one I use (note: it's in Japanese).
>
>   http://mput.dip.jp/rubybugs/superuser.html
>
> When a report is post to the list, this list is updated by
> volunteers.

Roundup[1] is pretty nice for cases like these.  You can setup an
email address and anything sent to that address gets reported as a bug
and can also be forwarded to a mailing list (such as this one).
Anytime someone responds to the bug report on the mailing list, it
also gets added to the bug report page.  Darcs started using it
recently.  You can view the web interface here[2] to see what it is
like.

[1] http://roundup.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://bugs.darcs.net

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine / gmail.com>