Feature #12245: optional parameter ndigits to Integer#floor, Integer#ceil, Float#floor, Float#ceil

* Author: Nobuyoshi Nakada
* Assignee:
Related to [Feature #12244].
I think that `Integer#floor`, `Integer#ceil`, `Float#floor`, and `Float#ceil` should have optional parameter `ndigits`, as well as `round` methods.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:feature/Integer%23floor-ndigits
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:feature/Integer%23ceil-ndigits
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:feature/Float%23floor-ndigits
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:feature/Float%23ceil-ndigits