Martin Drst wrote:
>  In addition, a proposal for adding black and white circled numbers
>  possibly up into the 200s was recently discussed on the
>  unicode / unicode.org mailing list (see
>  http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2016-m03/0022.html and
>  followups), for use in Go (囲碁) diagrams. If such a proposal gets
>  accepted, there's even less chance of running out of numbers for
>  implicit arguments :-).

HOLY UNICODE!!

Feature #12240: circle number arguments

* Author: Nobuyoshi Nakada
* Assignee:
Often improvements about implicit block argument have been proposed, but in vain.

Such as:

~~~ruby
[[1, 2], [3, 4]].map {|a1, a2| a1+a2} #=> [3, 7]
~~~

~~~ruby
[[1, 2], [3, 4]].map {_1+_2}
~~~

Now, we (ko1 and nobu) found and propose the *perfect* solution.

~~~ruby
[[1, 2], [3, 4]].map {ュ。+ュ「}
~~~

`ュ。`..`ュエ` denote the arguments upto 20.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:feature/number-arg

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/