Feature #12242: Is it worth adding collision probability of SecureRandom functions in RubyDoc?

* Author: Kashyap K
* Assignee:
Is it feasible and/or even useful to document the probability of
collisions for the various random number generation methods in the
SecureRandom module?

I feel having a note to read about the possibility of collisions
happening for the various key lengths and generator functions might help
a lot of beginners. Although there are many birthday paradox checkers
online, I felt it would be a nice to have on the documentation pages
directly.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/