ts wrote:

>  /*
>     ruby is marking the stack and in the stack it has found something
>     at (0xbffff220-2452) == 0xbfffe88c : this is the location where the array
>     was stored when it was in rb_ary_store() and this location was never
>     cleaned nor replaced by another value and ruby logically mark the
>     array. This is why it can't remove it
>  */

Thank you Guy for posting this with your comments. So this is a bug I am taking it, is this
something that can be fixed rather easily or is this problem more difficult then that?

I am reading through ruby source, and garbage collection theories as well as the machine translated
Ruby Hacker's Guide... otherwise I would try to be more helpful.

Zach