Hello Jeremy,

On 2016/03/17 01:14, merch-redmine / jeremyevans.net wrote:

> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
>> Why does it need to be a singleton method but can't a method from an included module?
>
> I think this should work with arbitrary objects, and all objects in ruby that can have singleton classes support singleton methods.

At the developer's meeting yesterday, we were wondering whether your
request is mostly based on a completeness/consistency argument (which
the above sentence looks like) or whether you have some actual use case
(the performance arguments you give seem to indicate you have a use case
that involves a lot of actual operations).

So giving more examples of use cases (not "Let's say...", but actual
usage) would help a lot to move this issue forward.

Regards,   Martin.e