Issue #12160 has been updated by Kouhei Sutou.

As the lib/xmlrpc maintainer, I missed these issues. Sorry and thanks for handling them.

I handled issues I noticed (e.g. #11489 2 months ago) but I don't object that you maintain lib/xmlrpc as a gem.

Feature #12160: Extract XMLRPC library to bundled gem

* Author: Hiroshi SHIBATA
* Assignee:
XMLRPC library is no longer maintain actively.

I removed broken parsers in Mar. 2016. This issue opend at 2014.
No one handle between 2014 and 2016.

 * https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9370
 * https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9369

We could not handle this gem, I propose to move XMLRPC to bundled gem from stdlib.

I prepared to make repository ( http://github.com/hsbt/xmlrpc ) and gemified.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/