There is no ambiguous features now.
And, as for similar option, `--dump` which has `parsetree` and `parsetree_with_comment`, I don't want it to err by `--dump=parse` but to dump just `parsetree`.
Eliminating all ambiguities is not always convenient, I think.

Bug #12050: Should feature processing really accept any substring of the feature name?

* Author: Thomas Enebo
* Assignee:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN, 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN
ruby --disable-gems -e 1
ruby --disable-gem -e 1
ruby --disable-ge -e 1
ruby --disable-g -e 1

I found this because in test_syntax.rb someone used --disable-gem and JRuby is currently doing matches on the full feature name and erroring otherwise.  If this is intentional it means no two features should ever start with the same letter...

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/