Issue #12004 has been updated by ph ph.

Motohiro KOSAKI wrote:
> ph ph wrote:
> > Vjatseslav Gedrovits wrote:
> > > OK, let's step back and see the bigger picture.
> >
> > I will kiss you three times whenever.
>
> Please don't use kiss you or hug you or such kind of expression in an international community like here.

The message is not directed to you. The recipient perfectly understand it.
Although what you want to do good, what you end up with is bad.

> These words are ok (e.g. In my understanding, Russian people kiss each other for greeting like handshake) in some country

In many countries it is the case, notably in what constitute "Europe", loosely described
as the joint experience of the Greco-Roman civilisation, christianity, and the enlightenment.

As it existed and will exist for thousands of years, it would be a good idea to get used to the idea
that they have distinct custom.

> and not ok in other (In US, there is wide consensus it's not ok).

Please do not enforce your mix of american values onto me.
No one asked what american or afghanis consider sexual or not.

Please keep it for yourself,  live a happy life, and let other live the life they want.

> I don't ask your gender nor nationality. Instead, I'll ask you just don't do that. I don't recommend any of sexual word even if it is widely used as an idiom.

I don't ask you for your reaction or your opinion.

> I understand you have no evil intention and I don't think this message should be deleted, but please choose your word carefully a bit more.

You are so kind to everyone.
Please keep your kindness to you and people around you.

> Thanks.

It is me who thank you very respectfully

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct