No, it's called "double standards" as he DOES feel harassed and offended.
The fact he doesn't know English well enough to express this doesn't make
him any less offended or harassed. And I feel offended of your treatment of
people by their English knowledge and/or knowing what harassment means, can
you please take anti-harassment actions on yourself?

And I'm reminding you again that in some countries the very idea of sexual
equality is very offensive, so please, don't bullshit us with your "common
human rights" as these are your "common USA bullshit rights". Thank you.

PS. BIG SARCASM SIGN. But, honestly, bullshit caroline, sjws, you and other
nice guys are trying to spread here looks not much different for me.