Bug #12053: Issue with installing pubnub gem on Arduino Yun

* Author: Bruno Maranhao
* Assignee:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN, 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN
Hi, I've installed all of the Ruby packages available here (http://download.rsdev.16mb.com/OpenWrt/ChaosCalmer_15.05/ArduinoYun/packages/packages/), including ruby-gems. Now I'm trying to install the Pubnub Ruby SDK with the command "gem install pubnub" and I am getting the output below. I'm new to Ruby and can't make heads from tails. Any help is appreciated. I've also downloaded the code from GitHub, so if someone can explain to me how to install it from that folder rather than this automated fashion that would work as well.

Thanks!

bug-12053.log (9.84 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/