Hi,

In message "Re: [ ruby-Bugs-3565 ] Method object used as Object#instance_eval block doesn't work (as expected)"
    on Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:44:58 +0900, noreply / rubyforge.org writes:

|It seems like, unexpectedly introduced argument is the object "a".
|Also, "a.instance_eval" doesn't work, self is still instance of "W".

The code says the receiver was passed as an argument by intention, but
I don't remember the reason at all, so that I would remove this
argument.  If anyone meets any problem, tell me to revert.

							matz.