Issue #12043 has been updated by Yuki Nishijima.

Nakada-san, that's exactly what I want. A code example would be something like this:

```ruby
begin
  self.do_something
rescue NoMethodError => no_method_error
  no_method_error.private_method_callable? # => false
end

begin
  do_something()
rescue NoMethodError => no_method_error
  no_method_error.private_method_callable? # => true
end
```

In the first `begin...end` part, you call `self.` first, so you can't call private methods while you can in the second one.

Feature #12043: Add a method to NoMethodError that tells if private methods are callable at the time of