> And also, can we get the troll removed, please? Whether or not jewish Illuminati
> rule the world is irrelevant to the topic.

Done.

The reason is not being troll, the reason is ethnic insult. Trolling
is obviously wrong behavior, but unclear how much wrong.
Then we typically warn them first. But race, gender, and ethnic
harassment are completely different topic and severity. we will give
them a red flag and take an action immediately.

Thank you for cooperating and understanding.