Issue #12004 has been updated by Tomek Mako.

I must say I'm actually positively surprised by Contributor Covenenant 1.4.
I'm no fan of Coraline or SJWs, but I think she did a really bang up job with
her version 1.4. This feels and reads like an even-handed document centred
on dealing with actual arseholes and not something that could be used as a
weapon to oust people for disgreements on politics or worldviews.
I actually would have little-to-none objection with accepting that wording, my
issues with previous behaviour of the CoC proponents notwithstanding.

> project rejected the language in the proposed CoC

If we're generous and look at it as a simplification of what the ML posts says
this is close to being true - this was being considered as _the_ PostgreSQL CoC,
but the current wording was rejected in favour of due process (hah, that's
really in the spirit of PostgreSQL; how long did they work out how they want
to implement upserts properly). So a simplification, but I don't think it's
entirely untrue - and I understand objections to using that wording, mind you.

And also, can we get the troll removed, please? Whether or not jewish Illuminati
rule the world is irrelevant to the topic.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct