>So you°«ll destroy Ruby°«s community with open sexism and racism to save
Ruby. Brilliant.

 It's not me who is raiding open source project with sexist and racist
ideas but Coraline + SJWs. If you can't see why their ideas are sexist
and/or racist, I can't help you with this, I can only give you hint -
racism is not about treating black people differently, it's about treating
some one by his race, no matter what it is. Same with sexism - it's not
about treating women differently, it's about treating anyone differently by
his gender. Also, go and explain me how these famous "women outreach
programs" are not sexists? They directly imply that women are not equal to
men and need different treatment.

>You are wrong. What I don°«t have time to do is go through the lastfifteen
years of the mailing list archives, but you are also artificially limiting
the discussion. This is not just about explicit exclusionary tactics (e.g.,
person A telling person B that their code isn°«t acceptable because they are
in class C). This is about spaces that are hostile to different classes of
people. It°«s more person A regularly expressing opinions that people of
class C are lesser. It°«s about more subtle harassment. It°«salso about (and
I°«ve said this before) signalling that, even if the Ruby core community has
not had this problem exhibited prior to this discussion, the people behind
the Ruby core community *care enough* to make it clear that such subtle
harassment is not welcome.

I might be wrong. Show me example(s).

>Pretty much anyone who isn°«t a racist themselves. One does *not* get to
say that someone of a difference race is not viewed °»as being fully
civilized for the obvious historical reason that she is not°… without
*legitimately* being called a racist. One does *not* get to say that °»a few
acid-burned faces [of women] is a small price to pay°… and claim that one
isn°«t sexist. Beale is a hate monger; citing him in support of your
argument *harms* any argument you could possibly make (just as citing that
known humanitarian J Stalin in favour of a position you hold would diminish
that argument).

I'm not racist and I don't share your opinion. And I'm not alone. "Pretty
much everyone in USA (or ex-USA)", yes, probably, but world doesn't end
with USA and Canada. And I really doubt you know anything about known
humanitarian J Stalin. My country suffered due to his actions, though he
had some good ideas and took some right actions. Same with another known
humanitarian, Hitler. No matter what, if some ideas, they believed in, are
good it doesn't make them any less good due to these guys being bad.

>That°«s easy. Matz has expressed concern about having to spend too much
time on community management with a CoC in place. As he *is* the BDfL of
Ruby, he could choose to delegate community management to other people he
trusts. This isn°«t about a takeover or Ruby, it is about finding things
that can work. And yes, if there *were* a separate organization, I would
personally want to make sure that some of the more rational opponents to
CoCs in Ruby were involved in the organization so as to protect against the
abuses about which they have indicated fear.

There is simple solution for that. No code of conduct - no problem of matz
spending time on enforcing it and solving disputes. And I have yet to see
any example of people being treated differently due to their
race/sex/whatever in Ruby community.