Issue #12004 has been updated by Hans Mackowiak.

Coraline Ada Ehmke wrote:
> All of these scaremongering posts about a Ruby CoC being abused reveals a deep distrust of the leadership in the Ruby community. Who do you think would be enforcing the code of conduct? Do you trust them to be fair or not?
>
> Matz, as you read through these posts, I hope that you will distinguish between those who have legitimate concerns (on either side of the issue) and those with irrational, knee-jerk reactions to the idea that writing down our values and enforcing them as a community is a good idea.

like RubyDino says above with "our values", are you in the thinking that your values are more value than others values? (similar to the movie Animal Farm where some animals are more equal than others)
don't get me wrong, i am pro equality for everyone, but i am against it if a group does use "their values" to rule about "other values" and that is what (extreme)Feminists and SJW do.

from the CoC point of view, will i get banned because i have different values, and you feel discriminated?

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct