Issue #12004 has been updated by Chuck Remes.

#433 Kurtis Rainbolt-Greene wrote:
<i>Done. See: Backlog.</i>

No. NOT done. I've read this entire thread and I haven't seen any proponent of a CoC provide a single, solid shred of evidence that a CoC will improve the project. There have been plenty of heated opinions flying around but very little data.

For it to make sense for the Core team to take on MORE WORK, there should be a DEFINED BENEFIT for that choice. And it should be MEASURABLE. We apparently have over a dozen projects that have adopted a CoC so there should be plenty of data available to make this case.

If you think this Is "done" and has been answered, then I look forward to your list of message numbers that lay out this proof.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct