email / pitr.ch wrote:
> This issue proposes to document the Ruby memory model. The above mentioned memory model document which was created for concurrent-ruby can be used as a starting point: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pVzU8w_QF44YzUCCab990Q_WZOdhpKolCIHaiXG-sPw/edit#

Hello, I am interested in the topic but do not use JavaScript.
Can you please provide a plain-text or basic HTML version?
Thank you.

It tried changing the "/edit#" in the URL to "/pub" but could not see
anything useful.

For reference, C Ruby programmers may find Linux memory-barriers.txt
useful:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/plain/Documentation/memory-barriers.txt

AFAIK, we remain C89-compatible for old compilers, so we have many undefined
behaviors to define and deal with.