usa / garbagecollect.jp wrote:
> I state **my** opinion as one of administrators of bugs.ruby-lang.org.
> This is **not** a consensus of the administrators, merely my opinion.

I am not an administrator, but I disagree with your action to suspend
new accounts.

Individual readers should be trusted to determine with their own mind
which users' opinions they value and which to filter out.  My opinion is
that administrators should only interfere when there is illegal
activity.

I share your frustration at some posters on this thread; but I have
also chosen to ignore/distrust them in my own mind.