Issue #12004 has been updated by ph ph.

Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:

> This means that we considered that this issue may be important, and

More precisely, you got coerced into considering this issue.

But if you deem it important, I am afraid that this will validate a strategy
and attract more issues unrelated to Ruby at the table. Today all those
gender variation, tomorrow another good cause for children, etc, etc..

> this issue is occurring some hindrance to the development of Ruby.

Anything not related to Ruby is by definition causing hindrance to
the development of Ruby. That is the reason why only Ruby related
matters should be considered on the Ruby bugs list.

> I hope that everyone who comments to this issue understands that.
>
> After this issue was opened, many new accounts are created.
> Most of such accounts only commented to this issue.
> Normally new comers are welcomed, but in this case, sorry, I am watching such accounts with distrust.
> Therefore, I ask all of you to be careful with your words.  Be gentle.
>
> I'm sorry to interrupt the discussion.
> Please continue the constructive discussion.

Unfortunately the idea that there can be a constructive discussion on the
ruby bug list about a subject which has nothing to do with ruby is ill conceived.

There are many zannen people and the only wise thing to do is to keep
 everything which does not belong to Ruby out of it.

It is wise and it is the most gentle thing to do for everyone.

Japanese maintainers can probably be trusted to reach a consensus by themselves,
but imagining that some isolated american can impose its views to the world
when what they are saying is not even understandable by its very own people is
ludicrous.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct