Issue #12004 has been updated by ph ph.

Ruby Amateur wrote:
> > Based on Matz's responses, and the general response of the community, I think it would be more helpful if we steered the conversation towards choosing which code of conduct we'd like to see implemented.
>
> I agree. It is nearly a week and I believe everyone has had their input. I think the next step is for Matz to choose the CoC that he finds appropriate.

Or not, because he could feel he does not have to have his agenda set up
that way, or he think a CoC, or he understands there are many troubled
people out there who might then read this as an instruction manual to
disrupt Ruby with their querulous paranoia *

* medical condition recognized by the American Psychiatry Association (not
psychology....). just saying.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct