Issue #12004 has been updated by ph ph.

Coraline Ada Ehmke wrote:
> > Should you persist on perturbing this technical community with your
> > political ideas, it will be perfectly warranted to take positive action
> > unambiguously opposite of the ones you are promoting, in order to
> > disincentive you to persist on imposing your crazy ideas.
>
> It's hard not to read this as a threat.

It is a threat. A threat against your ideas.
But your reaction by calling this a general threat, implicitly meaning
against you as a person, proves once again your straightforward
political agenda, and what it will bring to Ruby.

Your argumentation is based on half truths just like you mention the
fact that we are "a community". We are not a community.
we are a  _technical_ community. Not a national community, or a
any community which should take extra precaution compared to
the rest of the people : if you feel something is to be done for
a cause you care, it has nothing specific to do with the Ruby
technical community.

Going back to the threat. It is a threat. But a threat against your
idea and how you believe you have nothing to loose in trying to
impose them.

If you continue to promote your political ideas in the technical
realm, we will, on principle, attack your ideas, to provide you with
the necessary incentives to stop.

It has nothing personal, nor is it linked to the ideas themselves you are
promoting. It is just on principle.

You want to impose nothing sexual
despite the fact that :
- you are willing to introduce a fringe _psychological_ distinction  of
"gender" VS "gender identity" VS "gender expression"
- different cultures consider different things sexual

Clearly this is a bound to fail even in theory, and this trainwreck should
 be stopped.

All this has nothing to do with Ruby a programming language,
everything about your political ideas  and will to impose them,
and promise nothing good but trouble as has now been evidenced.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct