Issue #12004 has been updated by ph ph.

Robert Klemme wrote:
> That means some form of institution, however small or informal, needs to be created and run by one or more persons.
> I am highlighting this because I think that would be a consequence of adopting a text as CoC which includes that section of which everybody should be aware.

Right, so listen Robert, you think about creating an institution to police people's behavior.
You. among all the people in the world.

Not only are you not mandated to do so, but should you ever be, there
are some other institutions which have been crafted over the centuries
to protect the rights, both individuals and collective, of everyone.

It is everyone's gift at birth to have the right to be protected against all
the people in the world with their strange ideas and desire to force others.

So I wish you good luck in your journey to discovery. May be you genuinely
believe in what you say. Bell curve have proven well grounded concepts,
and everyone desserve respect for who they are.

But the uselessness to bring those trouble to Ruby, a programming language, is
quite clear.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct