Issue #12007 has been updated by Martin Drst.

Assignee changed from Nobuyoshi Nakada to Martin Drst

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Remove `.unicode-8.0.0.time` file.

I know. If it were only about me, I could just download the file by hand, or copy it from another directory. But I want to make sure that everybody who e.g. does testing gets the necessary files.

> Adding/removing data file should be rare, and not worth to add more rules, I think.

I agree that adding/removing data files is rare. But we have 'make' to automate things for us. And I was actually able to simplify some rules :-).

P.S.: Sorry about the confusion with the commit; I accidentally pressed the wrong button at the wrong time. It should actually be "applied in changeset r53633".

Bug #12007: Newly added Unicode data file doesn't get downloaded