Issue #12004 has been updated by Ruby Dino.

Brenna Flood wrote:
> While I would love to agree with you, this is just not possible. If you'll allow, the person who explains this the best:
> http://tinyurl.com/zjamzo6
>
> The internet of today is not the internet of the 1990s.  I wish it were. It's just not true anymore.  One of the reasons why a CoC is important.

Umm, the fuck dude. Saying you can't go offline is like xbox tier bs kids try to say when they get banned from XBox Live.

You can certainly go offline, nothing is stopping you from also not replying or just blocking people with opinions or statements you don't want to see.

Life does not revolve around you, nor does it revolve around your online presence. I should also note there are plenty of younger kids who learn to limit their online activities, though going through many profiles of internet activists, it's clear to me very few have engaged in outdoor activities like bicycling, mountain climbing, skiing.

I'm seeing many feel their internet presence is more important than anything else.

Koichi coded YARV on the train, he doesn't care much about his online presence and created beautiful code. Yes going offline and enjoying life really is this easy. As you are not your online profile, nor is it important.

Let me reduce here *again*, **"Get off the Internet and go outside"***

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct