Issue #12004 has been updated by Ruby Dino.

John Croisant wrote:

> But what if harassment happens where the mods cannot see? For example, what if a new Ruby user sends an email to ruby-talk, and someone replies privately (not to the list) with harassment, insults, sexual comments, etc.?

This is bad and doesn't relate to the community. Anything off-list or off site is out of bounds. If someone is harassing you outside of the project, that's up to you.

Also, if this was the case, then we should ban Kurtis Rainbolt-Greene for his in appropriate tweet about matz.
https://twitter.com/krainboltgreene/status/690437246059556864
"And frankly, as @yukihiro_matz has stated he doesn't feel like being responsible for helping people feel safe then fuck his leadership."

While I'm posting under a pseudoname, I've been in this community since 99'. He only seems to be interesting in stirring the pot and causing drama instead of being apart of the community.

You ask what isn't acceptable behavior? Look at Coraline, Kurtis, Lauren and anyone's Twitter timeline who is pushing this issue. These types of aggravating hostilities of forcing their views on people and reiterating the same thing after being told no or "it is not a good fit" is exactly their methods in to bullying people in to their viewpoint.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct