Issue #12004 has been updated by Coraline Ada Ehmke.

Motohiro KOSAKI wrote:
> > - Provide a list of examples of unacceptable behavior. Otherwise people may be not sure whether the behavior is allowed in this community. For example, personal insults are (apparently) allowed on the Linux Kernel Mailing List, but are not allowed on ruby-talk. The CoC needs to reflect the Ruby community's standards and expectations of behavior.
>
>  Off topic: this is not technically correct. I'm an Asian, non-native
>  English speaker and working for Linux Kernel Mailing List for 10+
>  years but I haven't got a personal insult. Some dirty words are
>  considered allowed on it by historical reason but it doesn't mean a
>  personal attack is okay.
>
>  A maintainer sometimes needs to say a bad code is really really
>  baaaaad! But it should not be considered it's a kind of personal
>  attack. I hope everyone understand a good man can write toxic bad
>  code.
>
>  sorry for off topic.

Honorable Kosaki-san,

You must understand that you are engaging with these people in good faith. They are acting in bad faith and speaking in a kind of double talk which is being lost in translation.

They talk about "feeling safe", "personal attacks", "harassment" but really they are using these concepts as a pretense for assuming political power.

You remind me of: "Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

You are an Honorable Asain man. Bless your kind heart.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct