Issue #12004 has been updated by Usaku NAKAMURA.

Jeremy Evans wrote:
> Possible advantages over the Contributor Covenant:
>
> 1) Significantly shorter. Ruby values concise code, and the CoC language
>    should reflect this.
>
> 2) Doesn't enumerate protected characteristics, making some protected
>    characteristics (e.g. gender, gender identity) seeming more
>    important than other characteristics (e.g. economic status, criminal
>    history).  It's unfeasible to list all characteristics that people
>    will want to protect in a CoC. Ruby values generic code,
>    unnecessarily specific code is a smell.
>
> 3) Doesn't enumerate unacceptable behavior, making some behavior that
>    could be disruptive seemingly be allowable if not explicitly listed.
>    Again, Ruby values generic code.
>
> 4) Only applies to the community space.  So people won't be able to use
>    the CoC to ban other people or call for them to be kicked out of the
>    Ruby community based on a single tweet in a conversation held on
>    Twitter.
>
> 5) Does not enforce obligations on the contributors.
>
> 6) Does not enforce or recommend banishment from the community.

Thank you, Jeremy.
You pointed out perfectly what I expect our CoC.
Especially, 5) and 6) are quite important points.

And I indicate one more point from Jeremy's version, it clearly says:

> * Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
> of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.

Yes, it's the obligations of all of us, not only Matz's nor some "Project maintainers"'s.

Misc #12004: Code of Conduct