naruse / airemix.jp wrote:
> Shugo Maeda wrote:
> > Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> > > The project maintainers here mean a subset of contributors who have privilege to modify the web sites, wiki, list archives etc.
> >
> > As far as I know, we have no official list archive.
> > Do you mean blade (http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp)?
>
> I'm also considering about that.
> How we handle ML archives are difficult issue.
> Maybe we should provide the official archive

Yes, please.  I've been meaning to ask for a downloadable version
so I don't have to hammer + dedupe from gmane.org.

> and talk 3rd parties to stop mirroring.

Why?  Perhaps they should mention they are unofficial mirrors instead
and include a link to the canonical one.

Having more mirrors reduces chance of censorship and data loss in case
of disaster.