merch-redmine / jeremyevans.net wrote:
> The current draft Code of Conduct that PostgreSQL is considering can
> be found at http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5699131D.2040805 / commandprompt.com

Thanks.

> I personally think it could be cut down a bit by removing parts
> unrelated to conduct.  Here's my proposed CoC:

Actually, you left out what I considered the most important point:

	* We are tolerant of people right to have opposing views.

Otherwise, it's the only one I've found acceptable
(but still unnecessary IMHO)

> * Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
> of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.

Perhaps add: " against others"

I consider tongue-in-cheek remarks against oneself to be fine.
It's common way of venting and expressing severity when I fix my own
embarassing mistakes.

> Possible advantages over the Contributor Covenant:

Agreed on all points.