On 21/01/2016 8:38 PM, <ka8725 / gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you think, guys, about this suggestion?

There is a real risk inherent in mixing natural truthiness (`!!foo`) and an
arbitrary definition of what we may consider "usefully true".

Compare your set of truthy-y values to mine here:
https://github.com/phluid61/mug/blob/master/lib/mug/bool.rb

It defitinitely needs a strong, consistent rationale to describe what is
truthy-y and what isn't. In my case, testing for zero, blank, and empty
were useful for me, so I created my #to_b to do that.
(supressed text/html)