Issue #12001 has been reported by Jacob Collins.

Bug #12001: Abort trap:6
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12001

* Author: Jacob Collins
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 4.2.5
* Backport: 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN, 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN
I created (successfully) a new rails app ($ rails new Pinteresting) per the instruction of OneMonthRails class. I changed to the directory and ran the ($ rails server) command and the following report displayed:

[NOTE]
You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
Bug reports are welcome.
Don't forget to include the above Crash Report log file.
For details: http://www.ruby-lang.org/bugreport.html

Abort trap: 6

I have deleted and reinstalled newer versions of this Pinteresting app, but the issue persists.

Terminal Saved Output (Bug Report) (93.1 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/