Issue #11982 has been reported by Hiroshi SHIBATA.

Feature #11982: Rename test-sample
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11982

* Author: Hiroshi SHIBATA
* Assignee: Hiroshi SHIBATA
Ruby test suites named `make check` are following instructions.

 * test
  * test-sample
  * btest-ruby
  * test-knownbug
 * test-testframework
 * test-almost

`test-sample` invokes `sample/test.rb`.  It name is sample, but it's not sample code.
It contains basically syntax tests, assigning tests, etc.

It should be move before test-testframework and after btest-ruby.
I propose to rename test-sample and change dependency order.

What name that we use instead of `test-sample` ? Example for

 * test-init
 * test-traditional
 * test-zero

--