Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension

* Author: Adam Wrbel
* Assignee: Yuki Nishijima
* ruby -v: ruby 2.3.0p0 (2015-12-25 revision 53290) [x86_64-darwin15]
* Backport: 2.3: UNKNOWN
I'm getting a segmentation fault in my Rails application test suite if I attempt to use an undefined method/object.

I was not able to reproduce this outside of the complex environment of my application, but hopefully you might be able to figure out what is going on just using the crash logs. I had to filter out lines that contained file paths of my application - fortunately they were only in the "Loaded features" section and not anywhere in C or Ruby backtraces.

did_you_mean_clean.log (300 KB)
ruby_2015-12-27-133453_iMac.crash (26.4 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/