Issue #11875 has been updated by 妊快把忍快抄 圻.

妊快把忍快抄 圻 wrote:
> I install Ruby 2.3, and compare perfomance (simple tests - loop, recursion) with php 7.
code of tests:
http://inet777.ru/sravnenie-proizvoditelmznosti-ruby-php-i-python-na-linux-x64-intel-core-i5/9516

Misc #11875: Ruby 2.3.0 now is slowly than php 7

* Author: 妊快把忍快抄 圻
* Assignee:
Not BUG but wish

Always proud of the fact that Ruby - the fastest!

I happy to use Ruby - the BEST language! Thanks for all developers!

I install Ruby 2.3, and compare perfomance (simple tests - loop, recursion) with php 7.

For the first time php faster than Ruby. :-(

Sorry for my English. I use google-translator.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/