Hrmm...

On 25/01/06, Matt Mower <matt.mower / gmail.com> wrote:
> However I am having some problems when it comes to executing ruby
> scripts using rb_load_file with a script included in the App bundle. I
> don't think bundling is the issue since a bundle is just a directory
> as far as the underlying OS (and Ruby) are concerned.

Seems like rb_load_file is some kind of giant white elephant since:

    rb_eval_string( [[[@"require \""
stringByAppendingString:scriptPath] stringByAppendingString:@"\""]
fileSystemRepresentation] );

Works fine.

I've been digging through the interpreter sources but it's been 15
years since I did any hardcore C so I haven't figured out why
rb_load_file wouldn't do what I expected.

Regards,

Matt

--
Matt Mower :: http://matt.blogs.it/