Hey -core,

A few of us Denver-based ruby hackers have started collaboration on a new
library which we're tentatively calling ModuleBuilder, a hold-over from the
perl module Module::Builder from which we're stealing ideas.  It intends to
be a full-featured library installation utility, combining mkmf, install.rb,
and bits ported from various perl modules together.  We send this message
especially to those persons working on the auto-installation tools with the
request that you tell us what features you would want from a library such as
this.  There is a current project page at
http://dev.FaerieMUD.org/ModuleBuilder/ to see what we plan on doing
already, so that you can avoid telling us to do those things again.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Martin Chase