Issue #11779 has been updated by bug hit.

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Can elaborate what do you want if `using` should not be a method.
> Considering a new keyword would break existing code, I don't think it's a good idea.

I don't know what possibilities there are, it just struck me that it was not behaving at all as a method, methods affect their dynamically scoped receiver, `using` affects the lexically scoped currently open module.  So a keyword, if it were possible, would be more appropriate.  Don't know what else it could be.

If it stays a method, what about #3

```ruby
module Bar
  def self.refined?
    ''.refined? rescue false
  end
  Foo.module_eval do
    using Refinement

```

what should happen here?

Bug #11779: Module#using does not make sense as a method