Issue #11765 has been updated by Koichi Sasada.

Status changed from Open to Third Party's Issue

Bug #11765: Trouble using fiddle to call Fortran from C

* Author: Liz Huang
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.2.1p85 (2015-02-26 revision 49769) [x86_64-linux]

Hi, I tried to transfer my project from Mac to Linux, but have trouble to use fiddle to call
the dynamic library which I generated using same Fortran and C codes I used in Mac. I used same
version of Ruby both in Mac and Linux. To narrow the cause, I created a simple C program, I
could call it using fiddle, then I tried to create a simple C and Fortran, but couldn't call
it from Ruby On Rails. I posted the codes in Intel Fortran for Linux Forum to make sure
 is no bug in my code. I attached error_log, development_log and also Fortran and C code,
hope they are helpful for debug.

development.log (1 KB)
error_log (467 KB)
add.c (1.12 KB)