Feature #9451: Refinements and unary & (to_proc)

* Author: Jan Lelis
* Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
Not sure if this is a bug or feature request:

~~~ruby
require 'minitest/autorun'
require 'set'

module ClassToProc
  refine Class do
    def to_proc
      lambda{ |*args| self.new(*args) }

using ClassToProc

describe 'Class#to_proc' do
  it 'works when called directly' do
    Set.to_proc[[1,2]].must_equal Set[1,2]
  end

  it 'fails when called via ampersand' do
    [[1,2]].map(&Set).must_equal [Set[1,2]]
~~~

The second example errors with *NoMethodError: super: no superclass method `to_proc' for Set:Class*

Would be great to have it, though.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/