Issue #10930 has been updated by Daniel P. Clark.

~~~ruby
class Example
  def method_missing m, *a
    puts "Method #{m} called with arguments ", *a

Example.new.foo :bar, :baz
#Method foo called with arguments
#bar
#baz

class Example
  def method_missing m, *a
    puts "Method #{m} called with arguments #{a}"

Example.new.foo :bar, :baz
#Method foo called with arguments [:bar, :baz]
~~~

Neither of these are the desired behavior.  It ends up needing to be implemented like this.

~~~ruby
class Example
  def method_missing m, *a
    puts "Method #{m} called with arguments #{a.to_s[1..-2]}"

Example.new.foo :bar, :baz
#Method foo called with arguments :bar, :baz
~~~

Feature #10930: Allow splat operator to work for string interpolation