Hi.

Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / gmail.com> wrote:
(2006/01/13 13:14)

>More than a week and no response, so... "bump".
>

>On 1/4/06, mathew <meta / pobox.com> wrote:
>> Now that 1.8.4 is out and the initial flurry of problem reports has died
>> down, any chance of getting my RDoc documentation for BigDecimal checked
>> in by someone?  (It's attached.)

This module has maintainer, so I think it's better to ask him. At least
I don't know about BigDecimal's behavior.

By the way, +0 and -0 may be in concept of mathematics.

lim   1/x = +inf
x->+0

lim
x->-0 1/x = -inf

or something. (I don't know this can be called as "number"... just informs
how to calculate to 'lim'?)