Issue #11598 has been updated by clint ming.

File RubyLibInstalled.jpg added

Where I can find more log information when it occurred?  I can only find the error info on dos screen.  Attachment is the ruby lib I have installed

Bug #11598: Ruby crash when I run calabash-android

* Author: clint ming
* Assignee:
* ruby -v:
* Backport:
Hi All,

I install the calabash-android.  If the Chinese is included in the feature file, which is as below:
Feature: Login feature
  Scenario: As a valid user I can log into my app
    When I press "²ζΕͺ"
    Then I can see "Not login interface"

It occurs the ruby crash when I execute the command calabash-android run xxx.apk.
I have tried install the ruby 1.9.3, ruby 2.0 or ruby 2.3.  The problem is same. My OS is win7-32 or win7-64.

What is the problem and what should I do that I can use the calabash-android tool?

crashInDos.jpg (282 KB)
RubyLibInstalled.jpg (151 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/