But, is "class path name resolution" specified somewhere?
In other words:
perhaps it matters more to change tests instead of abandoning this idea.

"class path name resolution" affects only runtime generated classes
(created by `MyClass = Class.new()`, and not `class MyClass`)
(and WEBrick::HTTPStatus::Unauthorized is runtime generated).

And it only may break code which relies on stringified class path name of
such runtime-generated classes (which is very rare in practice).

This particular test can be fixed, if `const_set(err_name, err_class)` will
force
name resolution for `err_class` if its name not already resolved.