Hi,

In message "Re: Documentation for thread.rb"
    on 03/01/17, Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> writes:

|> This is excellent.  And you can commit them.  Now you are the
|> committer, aren't you?
|
|I am.  So, just to confirm: the committed code may have things like
|"FIXME" etc.  I think that's OK, but someone needs to make sure these
|are resolved or removed before the next release.  I am happy to be
|given the task of reviewing all RDoc in CVS when the time comes.

FIXME is OK.  As I told you before the most important thing is
starting the ball rolling.  Thank you for your effort.

|Should I post here again before committing this file?  What about
|other files?

No, just commit them.  We can fix them together later, if there's any
problem.

							matz.